All prices have so far been suspended due to fluctuations in fuel prices.
Quotes are given on request in accordance with daily rates.
Click on the table to enlarge
- The above rate examples apply to the cities’ main ZIP code for one-way shipments. (For load capacity: please see CARGO TYPES & SERVICES)
- Domestic bridge tolls in Denmark are included in the examples above.
- Other road tolls and ferries are additional
- For other start or end points are calculated DKK - per km
- Minimum rate is DKK 375, -
- Ask for a quote on freight both ways
- All rates are inclusive of 20 minutes for loading and unloading
Extra waiting time or other delays, which are related to the shipper or consignee, will accrue DKK 140 per commenced half hour
- Additional charges for manual loading and/or unloading
- Up to 50% discount on return goods within ±same route
- All prices and offers are in Danish Currency and exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated
Price Calculation: for price calculation, the fastest route, according to Google Maps or TomTom GPS is used, unless otherwise agreed. For Google Maps: click here
SPEDHIRE has been certified as carrier by the Danish Public Transport Authority (Trafikstyrelsen) to take cargo to airports throughout Europe.
For booking or further information please call us on (+45) 51362181
Spedhire performs international and domestic transport according to the CMR Act unless otherwise agreed between the parties and to the extent the provisions of the Danish Legislation does not preclude this. .
The provisions of the CMR Act limit our liability for loss, deterioration or damage of goods to SDR 8.33 per kg gross weight.
Transit and delivery times are subject to weather and traffic conditions and any other factor, which Spedhire was unable to prevent and/or avoid the consequences of.
Significant exceedance of kilometers in relation to planned route due to closed roads, ferries and the like will be settled at half price. Other hence successive expenses are settled at cost.
Compensation for delay can never exceed the freight amount.